advice??

ZoeJayneStarr

:confused:Ok so bit about me first

i love my sweet stuff... i work shift work so aint really got time to eat at the "normal times" etc.... i dont eat breakfast (even tho i know i should)

So now u know the basics.... what diet would you say is best for me??

Only diet ive ever tried, liked but just stopped for no reason is the weight watchers points diet!!!

Help...??

Hey zoe! Workin weird hours myself, i dont really get time to eat proper things at proper times n the diet iv found works for me is pure and simple, calorie counting. I just snack on low cal things throughout the day. Lost over 8lbs so far. The most important thing ive learnt is that if i slip up i shouldnt worry about it. Just start afresh the next day.
In saying that, everyones different so u should browse all the forums n find an eating plan that would suit u.
Hope this helps hun.

xoxoxox

So why did you stop WW, it sounds ideal for you :)

So why did you stop WW, it sounds ideal for you :)

To be completley honest with you....... i really dont know!! BUT after thinking all last night about it... today i officially started Weight Watchers Points diet!!! =)

Also i braved the scales and i was realllllly down last week and too scared to get on them.... turns out since 2 weeks ago ive lost 4LBS!!!! :D

Back