Advice

louisie

Hello all, I was wondering if somebody could give me some advice. I’m an ex cambridger having lost 7 1/2stone but putting 5 back on. I have been swithering as to go back on to Cambridge or not as I feel I may struggle this time as I am not in the same miserable state of mind I was to have to go on a VLCD! Obviously it worked at the time but I don’t feel it is something that can fit in with my current lifestyle.

I’m not looking for a lifestyle change rather than a diet but to also still have a life and not feel like I am imprisoned by my diet!

How do you find the ProPoints and do you think it would be for me? i was planning on doing ww online with the ProPoints system.

Any advice or comments would be helpful

Lou x

I think propoints is one of the best 'diets' out there, as I dont feel like im on a diet, its helping me to keep my portion sizes as well as the foods I eat in check, I can eat anything as long as its within my points! I eat out at least once a week, so its not restrictive :) I think it is well worth a go as it fits round my lifestyle very well!

I absolutely LOVE propoints!! I'm a previous lighterlifer and like you lost a lot of weight then put some back on when I had my second child. Was left with about 2 and a half stone to shift so didn't feel desperate enough to do a VLCD again!

Well, on propoints I can eat what I want as long as its in moderation which is great for me (I'm a complete overeater!). It helps me make the right choices with food too. I basically get my daily points, work out what I'm having for dinner and track that first thing in the morning so that I know how many I have for the day. I have a treat once a week when I take the kids to mcdonalds (Its always a Friday arvo treat for them) and on saturday nights we have a takeaway (normally a chinese) and share a bottle of wine. I dont tend to use many of my weekly points but thats by choice!

I eat so healthily now and just dont feel like I'm on a diet! I still have chocolate and crisps, just in smaller amounts or lower fat versions...

I can honestly say I've not once gone hungry!!

And, even though I'm eating all this, I am losing shed loads of weight!! 12.5 lbs in 5 weeks!!!

I am loving pro points. I feel so much more in control because having the 49 weeklies means I am not afraid to track everything. So far I feel like I am living a normal life and am tracking things like booze ups and meals out whereas before I wouldn't bother and think well I've blown it now so I might as well carry on. I am doing it online and joined via Quidco and got £30 cash back (meaning they paid me 15p to join for three months!)

Back