Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.32%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Need to sort out my weight - I lost 3 stone a couple of years ago and it's creeping back on..... Need to rejoin but going on holiday on Saturday. Should I still join tonight in the hope it will encourage me to be more sensible (although I won't be following plan, just not being as chunkish as I would have been) or shall I wait to join till I get back?? Looking for opinions......!? Keep changing my mind! Thanks lots. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I'd say start now, at least it will help you to make small changes and also get familiar with the plan :)
    Good luck

4. tracey26

tracey26 Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.43%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Propoints
    Hey I to would start now because although you may not b following the plan exactly you will be mindful of it. While you may not lose weight you won't put on which most people do on holidays meaning you will have more work to do when you come back.

5. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    I also say now too; it may help limit the damage done on holiday if you're prone to gaining on holiday? :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.