advice

Mikspatel53

Its totm for me and i crave like mad and eat more than the usual when I'm not on the diet. I'm fully in ketosis and haven't eaten anything I shouldn't. Today by 4 in the afternoon I'd had 3 products and my 200cal meal. I know I'll get hungry later. Should I have another product because I really really don't want to be eating anything else because I'm hunrgy..I'm going to stick to water but I've gotten through 3 and half litres already. What shall I do?

Mikspatel53 said:
Its totm for me and i crave like mad and eat more than the usual when I'm not on the diet. I'm fully in ketosis and haven't eaten anything I shouldn't. Today by 4 in the afternoon I'd had 3 products and my 200cal meal. I know I'll get hungry later. Should I have another product because I really really don't want to be eating anything else because I'm hunrgy..I'm going to stick to water but I've gotten through 3 and half litres already. What shall I do?

Hi Miks. I saw ur other coke zero post. Its a dangerous drink but oh do i love it! I would probably just have another pack hunny. Uv done so well with the water. Hugs and stay strong. Xx

Had some cucumber sticks and few spoons of low fat plain yoghurt to get me going and keep me sane..just going to have more water now..feeling quite disappointed with myself for having the yoghurt as that probably means I've had more than I should have. Weigh in tomorrow and I know results won't be so great now as body will have retained so much water and today's extra cals will affect me.

Mikspatel53 said:
Had some cucumber sticks and few spoons of low fat plain yoghurt to get me going and keep me sane..just going to have more water now..feeling quite disappointed with myself for having the yoghurt as that probably means I've had more than I should have. Weigh in tomorrow and I know results won't be so great now as body will have retained so much water and today's extra cals will affect me.

Don't be too hard on yourself. You've only had a bit of cucumber and low fat plain yogurt and lets be honest, they're not the worst choices! Hopefully u have a good loss. I do remember reading that low fat yogurt is ok on 810 but ask your CDC just to be sure. X

She said that it's fine if I'm replacing it with 200 ml milk. 200 mm milk is equivalent to 120g less than 1% fat plain yoghurt. Had lots and lots of green tea yest in the hope that it will clear out my system. Fingers crossed I have a good loss. Got wi at 11 x

Lost a measly 5lbs..seems much but was expecting a better loss than that. Have lost around 16-17 inches since I've started this diet though which I'm really chuffed about. Have u had your weigh in?

5lbs is amazing! Uv done really well! I'm doing ok. Left Cambridge to do JUDDD. Its basically a diet that consists of eating 500 calories one day and then 1600 calories (or whatever ur meant to for ur height and weight) on another day and alternating between the days. I lost 6lbs on it. On my down days I have my packs to make it roughly 500 calories and on my up days il eat normal food. Seems to be working for me! Feel free to pop over to my diary if ur about xx
http://www.minimins.com/juddd-diaries/282879-skinny-sia-juddd-diary.html

Wow 6lbs in how many days? I have to say I was reading about the diet and it really made me want to change my mind about Cambridge but then I thought that maybe I should reach my goal weight then maintain it with juddd diet. Cwp is quite pricey so this diet may be a good alternative. Thank you for telling me about it :)

Mikspatel53 said:
Wow 6lbs in how many days? I have to say I was reading about the diet and it really made me want to change my mind about Cambridge but then I thought that maybe I should reach my goal weight then maintain it with juddd diet. Cwp is quite pricey so this diet may be a good alternative. Thank you for telling me about it :)

Hi, I lost 6lbs in first week but I'm now doing a vlcd again as Im getting married this December so need weight off ASAP! I'm going back to JUDDD once I get to my ideal weight. Hope ur day is going great xx

Back