Advice!

lalliali

xPink Princess!x
Hello

my name's Naz and I've just recently started the cambridge diet again hehe I just wanted some advise on how to keep my willpower up what makes you ladies keep going?

I really want to be a healthy weight before I start back at university in october! I'm currently around 19 stones(I think! i asked my CD counsellor not to tell me hehe otherwise i'll just get all upset!) and 5ft 7 is it possible to achieve a good rate of weight loss if i work hard at it! I just want to be able to maintain it for atleast one whole week before falling off the bandwagon!!

I go swimming so I want to incorporate that into my diet! any hints and tips and advise would be appreciated!! My CD counsellor is going to tell me my weight loss by inches and pounds and when i get to my goal! Wish Me Luck!!!

xx

Hi Naz, I am new to CD and have my first weigh in on Monday. Have to say that everyone on the site is lovely and the before and after pictures are so inspirational that they keep you motivated.

Good luck on your journey. xx

The best advice that I can give you is never ever to cheat, not even a little bit! Stick with it the first time right to target. I took time out because I went away for my birthday & then never got my head back in to it. The first time round you have this amazing determination that you just can't get back.

Saying that, I'm restarting on thursday as I've an annoying 2 stone to go to my target & after messing around for the last 6 months I'm going back to CD because I know it works.

Good luck, keep us updated on your progress.

FCx

Back