Advice....

Charisma

Silver Member
Been going through alot of stress past few weeks i wont go into why but its really affecting the way im eating. i dont feel hungry atall i can manage a banana or two through the day then i force myself to eat dinner so that i can have some insulin but its not SW dinner im having at the moment im just having whatever i can stomach. im obviously not doing to bad cause last week i lost 3 pounds from it. but how do i ease myself back onto SW and when will i know the time is right to get back on it completely. i dont wanna suddenly feel better without realising and eat what i like and gain cause ive worked so hard since starting slimmin world and dont want it all to go to waste! just need abit of advice please

Aww hun, sorry to hear you are having a bad time, hope things get sorted soon.

Why not introduce a free food lunch next, or a HEX B breakfast, or make a soup to have for lunch. Something easy to stomach while you get into the swing of it.

Hope this helps, and you feel better soon. ((Hugs))

Theresa x

Hi there Charisma

I think personally you have to stop beating yourself up.... try to make sure that you can get some veg and fruit inside you and try to keep your protein and carbs to a healthy balance till you are ready to start back.

Keep drinking plenty of fluids as the body does need that to keep functioning properly.

Maybe if you can... treat yourself to something that will relax you... maybe a back massage, Indian head massage or something.. as this will help to tone the skin... help with relaxation.. make you feel better and with that you may wish to eat something. As with massage it speeds up the blood flow so will also help with digestion of food. Will also help you sleep.

Taking care of yourself is the most important thing.. be kind to yourself...

Hope this helps... take care x

I agree with the above...

xxx

Back