advice

hypa2008

Hi My CD counseller came to see me and gave me my sachets a few hours ago and got weighed etc. Shocking weight!!! But only way is down now. Anyway I am starting CD tomorrow and was wondering what I can eat today in meantime to not damage my weight In next week. I have a chicken in fridge and was wondering if i do this with veg not potato(carbs) it will be okay?

Someone will let you know if I am wrong - but the best thing is to start drinking the water and avoid carbs.

Good luck hon

yeah you will be grand with veg and chicken hun. Best of luck for tomorrow :) get yourself a ticker. click on someone's and it will take you to the site :) xx

Good Luck hypa, your gonna love CD and when you see the weight falling off you'll wonder why you didnt do it ages ago - i certainly do. If you're stuck with anything or just need some support then this site is the place to be, always someone around to chat to or ask questions and sometimes even just reading other people's tickers to see their weight loss is so motivating and really keeps you going.

Congratulations on taking the first step towards losing weight. CD is wonderful and you will see really quick results.

I agree with Pretika. Stick to lots of protein, a few veggies and no carbs and drink loads and loads of water and that'll get you prepared for starting SSing tomorrow.

Wishing you all the best for your weight loss journey and looking forward to seeing your weightloss next week.

Val

Back