Adviceee please :( long hard day

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
Hello every1

Had such a busy day, havent been in the house since 12.30 this afternoon! I knew i wouldnt be getting my dinner break until 8.30 tonight so tried to stock up on my brekkie.

brung some ryvita and houmous to work, grapes. pineapple and yoghurt. There all gone unfortunatley :(

I am ravenous but working til 11pm, yes i know i should of been more prepared. But do i stop for a chinese on the way home or is it too late and go to bed hungry? :(

Mairead Xxx

how about a compromise and get a hot chocolate made from semi skimmed milk. It will help you sleep and fill you up a bit or some cereal like porridge when you get in x

don't go to bed hungry, but don't stop at the Chinese either. What about some quick fixes like some ham and cheese sandwiches quickly to make (or to buy in Tesco, lightchoices...?), get a sushi pack from Tesco or Sainsbury's and maybe a pack of stir-fry vegetables that take only 3 minutes to cook in a pan with some stir fry oil? Maybe a pack of Uncle Ben's rice to warm up in the microwave.... something better than a Chinese take-away? i know you can do better mate!

i was thinking branflakes actually! lol. i know its bad to eat this late at night, but im really hungry. Its my own fault for not planning ahead enough. But i had a job interveiw before work in a completely different town so been on the go and had no time for eating other than snack a jacks etc. I'm promising myself i will have yummy food tomorow to make up for today lol
Mairead Xxx

There is nothing wrong with eating late at night as long as you have the points for it you shouldn't go to bed hungry.

im in bed and im not hungry yay :) i got myself sorted with something. i do not want another day as disorgainised this, i'll be panicing about it all week now. Because feel like i've just ate "snacky" foods all day :( but tomorows a new day!

Mairead Xxx

Back