YSOTY!!!

Sounds like you had a fanastic time Fern, glad you enjoyed it. As everyone else has said you are still a winner Fern, xx

It sounds like you had an amazing time! Your story made me giggle. I wish I could have tried some of the chef-cooked SW goodies. The grub sounds scrummy!

And as the others have all said, you are our YSOTY! Well done on getting so far and I'm glad you had a great time.

xx

Thank you for posting your story Fern, you are a real inspiration to others. You have come a long way which does make you a real winner. :) Congratulations :winner:
B. xx

Ooooh oooh, did you mention us?!?! LOL! *waits for influx of new miniminsers*

haha, i'm just glad no one overheard me and my consultant, from the moment we reached the hotel, to the evening meal in the pub over the road, to the minute we turned up and had breaky and throughout the whole day we were either trying to suss out other finalists and consultants, or nit picking at other finalists and saying who we thought was competetion! haha.
The HQ was amazing, i still can't get over those toilets.. and im suprised at the standard of the hotel they put us up in.. I loved it. Only wish i'd known about the darn swimming pool so i could have bought me cossie! LOL.
Everyone at HQ was beautiful, and it was all themed black and red and they all wore black and red and were all so smart and stylish. The whole building was amazing, and so laid back. If i could work anywhere it would be there.. damn derbyshire not being closer! it was so clean and welcoming, well decorated with good taste.. and to have special slimminworld chefs cook breakfast and dinner for you everyday, well. Lets face it, if we all worked there we'd never be fat again LOL. It was brilliant.

If anything, it's made me want to change my career choices. I absoloutly love hairdressing, and maybe in a few years once iv progressed.. and have been on the plan for a few years and kept it off.. and get to an age were i'l be able to run my own group and be taken seriously lol, i could combine the two!

-sorry folks, being selfish old me i didn't mention you little gems, mind you.. they only give you 5 minutes to tell your story, and that wasnt long enough. Even 10 minutes would have been better. . so no influx of peeps.. so i can keep you all to myself! muhahhaha.

I had such a great expierance though, and the girl who won did deserve to win..

and it really made my day when i over heard a judge telling another consultant at the celeb photo shoot that i was 'stunning' and didn't realise just how pretty i really was. . whether she was implying somthing about my confidence within myself i don't know.. but i was flattered either way. :)

Hmm. I have seem to developed a stress-related pain in my arm, it started in my colar bone on friday before my test, and slowly spread all down my arm into my hand allday saturday, and i took some tablets to relieve muscle pain and was much better last night and today, but iv just driven on the motorway in the dark by myself for the first time and its re-appeared in the middle of my arm again.. my mum gets a pain in her chest and back when shes stressed. . but this is new for me! .. its super un-comfortable though, and i dont even think im that stressed to justiry such an odd and painful reaction!

anyways, shall stop rambeling. .
Thank you for all your support :) It really means alot that your all behind me. xx

Well done Fern what an amazing experience you have had which will leave you with many happy memories.

I'm so pleased you had a fantastic day Fern, what a memory to have for ever. It was a lovely story to read. It doesn't matter that you didn't win because you are our little winner.xx

Fern, well done to you sweetie. You may not have won, but the last 6.... OMG, that's such an achievent in itself.

You have many more years to enter it too! At least you enjoyed the day, well done again. xxxx

ps - any pics?

All I can say is congratulations hun, as has been said many many times, you are definately our Young Slimmer of the Year! You could go for it next year and say I've lost a whole bunch of weight AND stayed at target for a whole year!!

Natt xxx

Hi Fern, congratulations on getting to the final 6. I love the fact that everyone here is indignant that you did not win - this really is a minimins family!

The 'official' winner was announced today...pah!

The 21 year old young slimmer of the year was on gmtv this morning, she done fab.

Fern you have done amazing, well done and so glad you enjoyed your day at hq. I loved reading your story xx

Sounds like you had a truly wonderful time.

Well done you. You have done fantastic and you deserve the recognition!

x

Back