advide please

rachl

hi guys.

well nearly the end of my second week and i have enjoy this week just as much. the weather has been fab so enjoying being out it that as much as poss

i started cs and weighed on the wed. due to weight in the morning. my prob is i want to change weigh day to sat. 2 reasons...my daughter buggy wont fit into the room so my weigh in and measurements are kept very private. if i go sat then my o/h will have my daughter.
also weekends are the only time i find it hard. think cos kids home,o/h home and they always eating.plus has always been take away night. i was thinking if changed it would have week to behave if did sucum to temptation.

sorry to babble but do you think that sounds ok??

Do whatever makes you comfortable.

If there is more chance that you will stick to the diet and feel more comfortable through the week, then change your weigh in to the weekend.

Hope this helps?

xx

Hi Rach, as Soozy says above, do what's best for you and it sounds like a really good idea to me! Good luck x

thanks guys. think im gonna succeed in the long run if i have a weigh in on the saturday. saturday here i come. ! x

Back