Advise please....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
....At the moment i am SSing but shortly i will be doing the add a meal week for the first time (previously i'd been on LL & they do not have AAM), how do you cope with eating for that week without falling off the wagon?

I've noticed that eating the bars is a trigger for me, therefore i have decided not to buy any next week. Would be grateful for any advise.....

:thankyou:

xxxx

It takes will power if you're anything like me and could eat for England.

But also your stomach shrinks so you can't actually stuff it full of as much food as you might have done before. So a lot of people comment on how it was a struggle to eat the portions allowed (although lets face it for AAM the portions are
tiny)

AAM is very important though from the point of view of making everyone practise eating small portions, and boosting the metabolism and giving you an aiming point etc.

I am starting it tomorrow and am dreading it too. I only lost a pound this week although I have lost 16lbs now altogether in the 4 weeks.

I cope by just cookiing the tiny amount plainly and then adding to my soup. It makes a lovely chunky soup

Im scared im gona fall off the wagon aswell when i go AAM

But im sure ill have enough will power not to :D

Im scared im gona fall off the wagon aswell when im going AAM

Im not svared of falling off the wagon Im worried about tottaly destroying it, although im pretty sure my CDC has already offred to write me out a shopping list when the time comes. Men + Shopping was never meant to be.

Me.

Speak to your CDC and let him/her know how you're feeling nervous about AAM.

As Debz has said the portions are very tiny but by then your stomach should have got used to taking in less 'food'.

I found that I felt very full when I started AAM and since then although I've put back on about 7lbs (since Christmas, so not too worrying to me) I still can't eat as much as I used to because my stomach has shrunken.

Back