Advise please

Whitey

Hi I have done ss for a couple of weeks then came off it then started it again and was realy enjoying it. Previous to my weght loss I had 3 misscarages and I was determind to loose weight get to my goal then get pregnant again but the we have started trying again my question is is ss safe whilst trying or should I go onto one of the cd Kcal diets as I was detrmind to eat healthly but i'm starting to want to eat rubbish again I'm so confused. My best mate is doing fantastic and I want the same results but its not happening. I think I might put the baby off till after the summer and just become the size 12 I've always wanted to be. OH HELP ME

I don't really know what to advise, people on here have been SSing then found out they were pregnant and then had to come off the plan.. saying that, I don't know your age or whether you can put it off until you have got to goal. I was trying for 6 years to get pregnant, but i have PCOS and tried to diet but it wouldn't come off... I have a nearly 2 year old boy and I want to be slim now to be a yummy mummy and not embarass him and to feel sexy...

Good luck on whatever you decide to do, everyone on here will support you...

Love

hi Whitey

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages.

I looked at your ticker and you have 4 stone to lose... If you did SS now and stuck to it you could have that off in 4 months or so. You would then be at an ideal weight. Why not do it - get to a nice healthy weight then start trying again for a baby? Otherwise if you try for a baby now you will need to be on a higher calorie plan and weight loss will be slower...

Please dont try for a baby when SSing though. I know people get pregnant by accident when SSing but really you need all your calories if you are carrying a baby I think.

Thanks I have decided to wait till after the summer to have a baby start ss Monday :)

I think that's a good call Whitey- you'll enjoy your pregnancy more, sleep better aand be able to wear fab maternity clothes. Then when baby comes you'll be a fit trim yummy mummy.
I know the heartache of miscarriage and wish you all the very best for the future

Thanks I have decided to wait till after the summer to have a baby start ss Monday :)

great choice Whitey !!!

feel comfy in yourself and then focus on getting pregnant....and you will be able to enjoy your pregnancy :)

love

Debz xx

Hi Whitey, sorry to hear about your miscarriages, I know about them too. Just wanted to wish you best of luck. I only started SS yesterday, have 5 stone to lose, I am hoping to try for another baby later this year but want to get my weight down first as found the extra weight during my last pregnancy too much for me.

I'm no expert but I think there is more chance of conceiving when you are not overweight. Good Luck with the diet x

Back