advise please

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by xxxamyxxx, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. xxxamyxxx

xxxamyxxx Member

i arent quite sure how to describe what im trying to say accuratly but ill say it the best i can...how come when i wake up in the morning i am considerably thinner than i am as the day progresses?

for example when i wake up in the morning my trousers can be pretty loose...however as soon as i have anything considerable to eat as the day progresses they seem to get tighter and tigher and this is easily noticable to the naked eye too.

At first i thought it was fat but i can see how it can be if even when i dont eat a great deal it still happens...and it happens everyday without fail...

...its really getting me down and no one seems to understand what i mean :S it feels like all the effort ive put in to loose the weight i have done is pointless because by the end of the day im just as big as i was when i started!

anyone know what this is? and how to stop it?

thanks

xxx
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^^ this is what my belly is like now after a days worth of food (i havent ate a great deal)...i look pregnant!....illtry get some pictures in the morning of my morning belly!

xxx

Last edited: 11 October 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    it is bloating. it can be caused by a number of things, like IBS or an intollerance to certain foods, like diary or wheat.

if its IBS anything can cause it.

firstly i speak to dr, explain you get severe bloating as the day goes on, ask if he can suggest anything, prob will give you buscopan, an ibs medication.

also he may send you to be checked out with a rectal camera (nice!)

also, find a good food intollerance testing place, like at holland and barratt, and try to get alergy tested.

in the meantime, if there is something you eat daily without fail, like bread or dairy for example, try cutting it out and see if it helps.

good luck!

4. xxxamyxxx

xxxamyxxx Member

Thanks very much for your response...i will go and brave the doctors :( hopefully i can get it sorted soon they i would be sooooo much happier :)

i didnt know holland and battet did food intolerence testing! i think theres one of them in town :D

xxx

5. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    good luck!

xx

6. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    how did u get on hun? x

7. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    how did you get on mate?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.