After 20 weeks on Step 2-UPDATED NEW PICS!!

Book-Worm

Silver Member
Hi everyone!

I thought I would share my progress with you. I have been following Step 2 for 13 weeks now, and I have completed the 30-day Shred as well. I am about to start it again. But most importantly, I am starting to feel so much better. It's like I am starting to live my life again :D

However, and this is a big "however", I still tend to see myself as the enormous monster I was at my heaviest. It'll be hard to get rid of this habit!

Here are the pictures. I may remove them in a few weeks time as I always worry about anonymity on the internet. In the meantime, here they are :)

HEAVIEST.jpg

At my heaviest

WEEK13.jpg

Week 13

Attachments

• 1:10:12.jpg
    1:10:12.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 803
Last edited:
Wow u look amazing u can really tell the difference well done xxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

Thanks girls! As I said on the "8 stones or more to lose" thread, I still have a LOT to lose but it is really encouraging to FINALLY noticing some changes in my figure :) I seem to have smaller losses at the moment, but seeing my figure going smaller really does help soldiering on :)

Lady you look half the size if not more in your after picture! I can't believe that you've got alot more to lose... Where can it come off from lol! You look incredible Hun! You must be so pleased with your progress! Check out those pins girl!!! :D

If I could wolf whistle, I totally would :D

Wowee you're looking brilliant :)

Lady you look half the size if not more in your after picture! I can't believe that you've got alot more to lose... Where can it come off from lol! You look incredible Hun! You must be so pleased with your progress! Check out those pins girl!!! :D

Fantastic. Great photos.x

Thank you everyone, you have no idea how good that makes me feel that you can see the difference. It may sound weird but it took me time to see it. My husband actually insisted on taking the second picture, just to show me because I was telling him I could not see any change.

I am still a BMI 32 so still a fair bit left to lose! I'm 5'9" so as you know shazzy, tall ladies tend to not to look as heavy as they actually are. I guess you can't see all the fatty areas on the picture, but I still have a fat tyre on my back (down from 2 though :D) and because I am pear shaped, my bum and upper thighs are still big. Oh and I won't speak about my tummy, but my abs are now strong enough to "hold it in check" :D

This actually what keeps me going: I am very curious to see what I'll look like when I reach my Christmas target for example (which is not even my final target as I don't have one).

But the Shred helps so much! Yesterday, I noticed a bulge on my arm and thought "ugh, I can't wait for this fat to disappear", when it fact it was my biceps :eek: I tell you people, if you can, do the 30-Shred.

PS: ladies, black opaque tights from Asda work wonders to make your legs look thinner and "tighten" the flab :whistle: (and they're cheap too :D )

Yay! I am so pleased you put photos! WOW Bookworm you have no idea how inspiring this photos are! Being as we are same height and started almost same weight I now cannot wait to just get to where you are now so I can look as fabulous as you!!!

Stick both of this on the fridge hun so to help remind you of how much your bod has changed! How wonderful this has really spurred me on today! Cannot wait to get back on plan tomorrow!

blimey you really can tell a difference, congrats!!! Bet your over the moon xxx keep at it hun :) xxx

Yay! I am so pleased you put photos! WOW Bookworm you have no idea how inspiring this photos are! Being as we are same height and started almost same weight I now cannot wait to just get to where you are now so I can look as fabulous as you!!!

Stick both of this on the fridge hun so to help remind you of how much your bod has changed! How wonderful this has really spurred me on today! Cannot wait to get back on plan tomorrow!

I don't know if I look fabulous but my husband made me wear this skirt in public :eek: I felt so paranoid, thinking that everyone looking at me were commenting on why a huge girl like me would wear a skirt like that... And yes, I will definitely print these pics and put them somewhere I can see them!!! :D

blimey you really can tell a difference, congrats!!! Bet your over the moon xxx keep at it hun :) xxx

I am so so so happy, especially as I am really struggling at the moment :) That helps to have the pictures around!

look really amazing xxxxxx

Thanks hun :) You see, I finally found the courage to post pictures!!! xxx

Book worm you look "totes amazeballs" as my niece would say! Can I ask, did you start cambridge on 810? It's just that I've started on 810 and I can't seem to find many other people on here who are on step 2 rather than SS or SS+?

Love seeing people's progress pics, they are so inspiring!! Well done you look great! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Book worm you look "totes amazeballs" as my niece would say! Can I ask, did you start cambridge on 810? It's just that I've started on 810 and I can't seem to find many other people on here who are on step 2 rather than SS or SS+?

Yep, started on 810, but to be fair, I am doing SS+ most days as I can't seem to fit my milk allowance sometimes!! I just don't drink milk... I think the average loss for 810 is slightly lower than on SS: 9 or 10lbs a month I think. But having my little meal in the evening makes it all worthwhile :D

Love seeing people's progress pics, they are so inspiring!! Well done you look great! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Fur34 :) I love looking at other people's pictures too!! It allows me to imagine what I may look like when I'm slimmer :D

Amazing pictures such a big difference

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here i am struggling on day 4 and i stumble across your pics.

WOW what a difference, you look fab hun. Well done you x

Thanks for posting them its given me a kick up the bum to keep going! x

Here i am struggling on day 4 and i stumble across your pics.

WOW what a difference, you look fab hun. Well done you x

Thanks for posting them its given me a kick up the bum to keep going! x

Thanks Cami :) I love looking at other people's progress too! Every time I want to eat, I go on here!!

Back