after a slip up

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by missjam, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

i had a bit of a slip up... nothing huge.. probably daily total adds up to 800 cals :( and can feel the water weight gain... will it take me a week of SS to get me back to the weight i was yesterday... or will this time next week will i be even lighter plus loss of water weight?? what im trying to say is will i lose any fat by a weeks time or will i just be back to my weight before the cheat!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    it depends what you ate! Carbs tend to be stubborn, so if it was carby then I'd say you'll loose what you gained. If it was just extra calories through protein, you'll most likely loose *some* fat in a week.
  4. missjam

missjam Full Member

mmm id say my total carb intake of the day would be 75g... think im roughly on 50g on CD
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.