After a week and 5 days...

Hi All,

After a week and five days I have lost over a stone, 15lbs to be exact, I am over the moon especially as I had two days where I ate one meal. So chuffed, am on holiday next week so I will start my refeed soon, pharmacy calling me today to explain. Will be picking this up when I am back but am so determined not to let the weight come back on. :):p

XX

Well done on your weight loss so far neetsnewts91.. keep it up! :)

Wow over a stone that's fantastic. Just stick to the refeed instructions religiously & keep drinking the water, also remember no alcohol is allowed. But if you do feel like a treat it would only seem fair as you are on holidays

Thank you AshleyRose, I don't drink anyway but I am going to the carribean so I may have a sneaky cocktail :) Just a bit concerned about when I am on holiday what to eat :/

wow the carribean you are so lucky, my advice would be enjoy yourself don't worry about what your eating & just keep it light, if you feel like eating something naughty don't beat yourself up too much because it's not everyday you get to the carribean :) worry about catching up on weight loss when you come home. I'm probably not motivating you to keep up the weight loss on your holiday but i truly believe you should relax and have a great time without having to worry too much about dieting. Stress isn't good for weightloss anyway. have a great time:) xx

Back