After a week of messing about i am serious on xenical started yesterday

spiceeb

after a week of messing about i am now serious with xenical, started yesterday
i started xenical a week ago yesterday but wasn't really helping myself. i started at 13st11 and weighed in yesterday the same weight. now its time to take this seriously.

yesterdays food diary

breakfast-
slimfast shake 230 kcal 3g fat

dinner-
a 2 slice sandwich (lightly buttered) with 2 slices of wafer thin ham and a small sqert of ketchup 298 kcal 10g fat

supper-
weight watchers beef lasagna with 1 bag of asda steam veg 375 kcal 7g fat

drinks/snacks-
includes coffee/sugar/cordial
8 glasses of water 504 kcal 2g fat

total for day 1407 kcal 22g fat :D

weighed in this morning at 13st10 woohoo 1lb down

todays menu is

breakfast-
1 slice toast lightly buttered and coffee
324 kcal 11g fat

dinner-
2 slice sandwich lightly buttered with 1 slice corned beef and a small amount of ketchup 331 kcal 13g fat

tea-
weight watchers chicken curry and rice with 1 pitta bread 450 kcal 5g fat

drinks/snacks-
coffee/dilute/ 8 glasses water 40 kcal 0g fat

total for day 1145 kcal 29g fat

now thats sounding like a better start to the week and not one single sign of any fat leaks or spills lol. i am aiming for a 1200-1300 kcal daily diet for maximum results.

do you think my food intake is ok?
at this level i should see some results for next mondays official weigh in for sure lol well i hope so anyway;)

ty for ur reply rach, yeah i have been calculating very well. tmi and im sorry lol but went toilet earlier and absolutely no trace of any fat bubbles or anything so i am assuming this means im doing ok. will update later with todays menu x :D

although i am hungry i am actually enjoying this now.

my cousin just came in with loads of greesy chip shop food and i didnt even touch a single chip! now that is seriously good for me x

another good day and todays menu

breakfast-
one round toast lightly buttered cup of coffee 420 kcal 12g fat

dinner-
2 slice sandwich with tuna sweetcorn and 4 slices cucumber 396 kcal 10g fat

tea-
weight watchers beef hot pot and bag of asda steam veg 256 kcal 8g fat

drinks/snacks-
cordial and water 40 kcal

total for day- 1112 kcal 30g fat :D

feeling better today not as dizzy and no headache, toilet activity has been very good and no signs of bad effects.

feeling a lot fuller this evening after dinner. i drank half a pint of water before i ate and a pint after and now feel really really full. (a lovely feeling when ur dieting especially knowing its not a guilty full feeling)

hoping for another 1lb off in the next few days x

well got a lovely suprise this morning and lost another lb
did have a feeling i had so thats 2lb in 4 days happy with that!

had a bit of a busy day today which has left my menu a bit baughty. it wont happen again

breakfast-
1 cup coffee 55 kcal 1g fat

lunch-
light cheese sandwich 373 kcal 15g fat

dinner-
sherwoods sweet and sour chicken with rice 487 kcal 6g fat

drinks-
include another coffee water and cordial 95 kcal 1 fat

total for day 1010 kcal 24g fat

just a quick update for now omgggggggggggg i have lost another 2lb this morning so very pleased thats 4lb in 5 days! :)

hey Spice, congrats thats good going! You said you didnt feel dizzy and had no headache yesterday...why was that?:confused:

hi hun, i think the 1st few days was a massive shock to my system. last week i was eating crap but this week as you can see i have been well strict with myself and in doing so i have drasically cut my calories. think that was the reason for the dizziness plus i use to drink 2lts of pepsi daily and for this week i have had not 1 single glass ;)

hope this helps

plus i have been drinking 2 pints of water before bed so i am well hydrated in the morning, headaches are usually caused by dehydration

thanks rach its great for will power seeing those 1st few pounds come off cos now i know i CAN diet, and diet well!

i know it will slow down next week but right now i am on a high.

i was 16 st at my heaviest but after breast feeding for 7 months i had got down to 13st11 but i completely put this down to the breast feeding, believe me i was living on lettuce lol. but i know these 4 lbs that i have lost now has been down to me and the changes i have made and that feels like a bigger achievement than loosing the 2st 3lb if that makes sense. i suppose its because i know that that weight loss was a bit of a fluke really.

anyway rach lovely to see ur doing sooooo well, i find u to be an inspiration to people like me who is just starting out. thanks for all ur posts it really does spur us on x

thanks hun, dont really see myself as an inspiration, but i am glad you see it that way!! makes me feel good lol!!

You will do it too hun, just keep picturing the new you, and never say that the other weight loss was a fluke, you did great to lose it. I never lost any real weight after having my kids, both by c-section!!

lol yeah i know the feeling. my 3 children are all by section.
they are libby aged 4, leo aged 2 and billy aged 7 months so i know all about the belly over hang lol dont think that will ever go.
but when u point it out like that i really should be proud cos i am now lighter than when i was BEFORE i had kids. (i only ever gained like 7-8 lbs in all my pregnancies which is bloody weird cos i never usually struggle gaining pmsl)

well done on sts!! :D Always better than a gain!! The only weight i put on with my son mathew who will be 8 in may was the weight he was when born which was 6lb 9oz, i think it was nearly same with my daughter ruth who is 5, she was 9lb 13oz, maybe i put a little extra on not sure. But now i only have to look or smell food and i pile the weight on lol

oh believe me i am the same and it doesnt help that hubbie is a feeder lol. as soon as he knows i'm starting a diet he cooks and cooks and cooks allllllllllllllll great tasty food and he piles my plate like a mans large portion. i have warned him now though. i will do my own cooking that way i can control what goes in my food and on my plate.
very excited for today cos i'm having a sunday dinner without the potatoes and with the things i cook with its suprisingly low fat and calories and well under the 15g ruling. the whole meal totals 9g fat so bring it on i say lol

men eh, my hubby sat here this morning with a large roll with chicken in a tikka sauce and grated cheese, so not fair!! Then he will be there do you want some, have a piece, and he knows i cant aargh!! I love my sundays dinner, all the trimmings, its surprising what you can have sometimes!!

well this morning is 1st official weigh in for me and i lost 3 lbs :)
i had lost 4lb but i will not be too disheartened by the lb gain as i have very strong totm pains so hoping its just water gain! rach how mush do u usually gain at this time. i need to add this is my 1st totm pains since dec 09 cos i fell pregnant then and have been breast feeding since but now i have stopped i have no down the dreaded af is on her way back. (1st cycle since i had my coil done to which is a bit scary lol)
so all in all i am a happy bunny this morning x

Back