Just started on SW EE

Serena88

So I started this journey on Monday weighing in at 17.13, 5 foot 6, dress size 18-20. My aim is to get to 11 stone and a toned size 12-14 as I want to stay curvy! Up to now I've eaten -

Monday -

B-2 egg omelet with lean Bacon and mushrooms, ketchup (1 syn)
L- not hungry so a nectarine and Muller light
D- cooked chicken mixed with peppers, mushroom, garlic, onion, passata, spaghetti and melted cheese on top (hex a)

Ate some chicken with skin on (7 syns)

Total syns - 8

Tuesday -

B- same as yesterday but with melted cheese on as healthy extra.

L- low fat Thai chilli super noodles with steamfresh veg, leftover cooked chicken and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

D- half a takeaway prawn chow mein (4 syns) and half a szechuan beef and boiled rice (4 syns)

Total syns - 10

Wednesday -

B- same again as its really tasty haha!

L- not hungry so toffee Muller light, tea with 2 sugars (2 syns) and a nectarine.

D- grilled pork steak, Morrison's vegetable rice (said 2 syns to be safe even though its just boiled rice with onion mushroom and peas), 2 pineapple rings chopped and stir fried with a red pepper and some pasta sauce (3 syns). Another tea with 2 sugars (2 syns)

Total syns - 10

Thursday -

B- Kelloggs crunchy nut (counted as hex b plus 2.5 syns to be safe, milk hex a) plus a small apple juice (2.5 syns)

L- treated to lunch at Bem Brasil - all you can eat meat carved at your table, all grilled in stone oven, had some spiced chicken, beef and lamb, was gorgeous, had salad, veg, sauteed new potatoes and boiled rice from the buffet and counted 10 syns just to cover me for any oil or sauces I was unaware of!

D- half a packet of low fat super noodles and steamfresh veg.

Total syns - 15

Friday - B - 2 Skinny Lizzie Sausages (2 syns), Scrambled eggs, tomatoes, 1 slice of bacon, 2 bread (hex b), margarine (1 syn), ketchup (1 syn).

L - 2 nectarines, 3 light babybel (hex a) and an ice pop (1 syn)

D - half a chicken, no skin, salad, mayo (4 syns), apple.

S - Light Cadbury Mousse (3 syns), tea with two sugars (2 syns)

Total Syns - 15

Back