After five years of batting with my weight I was finally diagnosed with PCOS

BornToShop

Hello,

my name is Nadine and I am 22 years old. I have battled with my weight since 2007, when I put on a huge amount of weight without a change in my diet and I would describe myself as a rather energetic person who walks a lot and doesn't sit still for long. I have tried everything, the Juice Diet, Fasting, Shakes, Slim Fast, WW etc. The list goes on. I hired a Personal Trainer for three times a week over long periods of times but never lost weight. I was 8 1/2 stones and at the moment I am 12st 8lbs. I was nearly 14st but have already lost over a stone since starting a low-carb diet after I was diagnosed with PCOS. Being overweight has taken my confidence and I avoid social contacts as I am too self-concious.

When I am not obsessed with my weight loss and my weight loss blog I am studying for my degree and enjoying what life has to offer in the comfort of my own home. I only go out occasionally at the moment.

I hope to be able to loss a lot of weight until next summer, my goal weight is around 9st. My first step is to be 11st 8lbs until Christmas when I go to NYC for Christmas.

Back