After the Easter Challenge

pocket dragon said:
What Festival are you doing?? :)

Kendal calling hun x

pocket dragon said:
Nice one! I love Festivals :) You will love it!!!!! Im only doing two this year (i usually do four) The isle of Wight Festival and Bestival. Can't wait :-D

See we look at doing Camp Bestival at Lulworth Castle in Dorset last year which is based so much around families but it was gonna end up being stupid money, we did a week in France for the same money x

pocket dragon said:
Nice one! I love Festivals :) You will love it!!!!! Im only doing two this year (i usually do four) The isle of Wight Festival and Bestival. Can't wait :-D

I am very excited .. Although I have no idea what I will wear or how I will manage not washing at least my fringe daily.. My friends have been on at us for years and decided this was the year.. :)

lol @ washing your fringe, I remember when I had a thick fringe and id I didnt have time to wash and blow dry my hair i'd wash my fringe and put my hair up in a ponytail or clip. Thanks for the memory! Maybe try some of that spray shampoo? I used some for a while after my ear operation because I couldnt get my ear wet for a month or two.

hobnobsmummy said:
lol @ washing your fringe, I remember when I had a thick fringe and id I didnt have time to wash and blow dry my hair i'd wash my fringe and put my hair up in a ponytail or clip. Thanks for the memory! Maybe try some of that spray shampoo? I used some for a while after my ear operation because I couldnt get my ear wet for a month or two.

Yeah I do that quite regularly to get more time in bed hehe x

Back