after weigh in treats

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
i had posted last week about what people have after weigh in, as in do they have a treat or stick to plan.. well last night i had steak which would have been free then some homemade chips which were deep fried but only a small portion along wit some pepper sauce which is only 4.5syns for whole packet followed by a bar of chocolate then before bed i cudnt resist havin a slice of toast with cheese, now this satisfied all my cravings, i could have went and had a huge takeaway and completely binged but havin "normal food" that i wouldnt normally have in the way i did satisfied me.. just good to no that i dont have to go and binge after weigh in like i usually do.. jus havin somethin that bit extra really helps (it may seem like a lot but i only had fruit and a salad yesterday before weigh in so i was starvin lol) think this is wat i will do have a "treat" in so many words after weigh in but not neccissarily a huge takeaway ;)

yeah i weighed in this morning and called at subway, healthy extra'd my bread and cheese and salad was free, synned the mayo. so still got some syns for some hot choccie before bed :)

My usual WI treat is having burgers and chips - quorn burgers and SW chips with HexB bread, and then I'll let myself have light (not extra light!) Mayo and ketchup, and not really count syns for the sauces.

I'm super motivated for a big loss this week so my 'treat' is going to be a massive bowl of pineapple and melon, went out and bought them ready for after work :)

I'm super motivated for a big loss this week so my 'treat' is going to be a massive bowl of pineapple and melon, went out and bought them ready for after work :)

MMMMMMMMMMM :D

Back