• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Afterlife - the program

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Me too Ivy, me too!! Sat here with tears streaming down my face and my hubby going :rolleyes: - I haven't missed a single episode and have loved every single one. A really well written programme and Lesley Sharp and Andrew Lincoln have been superb - guessing that was the last ever - will miss it X factor and Afterlife is what made my saturdaynights - yeah I know need to get out more...LOL :eek: :eek:

His boy was waiting for him......how moving........

Ivy

Silver Member
oh it was a touching ending...very touching to see his boy waiting - but then it hit... - he wasnt gonna be saved...and i was PRAYING that nurse had some kinda powers...

Am the same - i LOVE that program...

oh my god, i was crying last week and in FLOODS this week...lump in my throat and everything...

Ivy

Ivy

Silver Member
I love the programme i have been glued to it from the first series its a shame they did not leave it open so we can have another series x
I know!!! WHY?

They coulda got at least 4 series outta it...

That'll teach me for loving a series...i am that nurse! they always pull the plug once i'm into it...

And there i was thinking that Alison and Rob may get it on! well, until prehaps the middle of the first series...

Ivy

Ivy

Silver Member
Ahh but is it the last.......I know otherwise!! Hee hee hee!

Kam x
SPILL THE BEANS!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD _ PLEASE PLEASE!!! :)

No really is it the last series?

Ivy

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
I recorded it earlier, and am now going to log off here and watch it ... tissues in hand (forewarned is forearmed :rolleyes::( ).

Ivy

Silver Member
Sorry i tried to edit the thread to put a spoiler on it - have no idea how to do it

but yeh - oh god get a box of tissues armed and ready.

Ivy

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Ahh but is it the last.......I know otherwise!! Hee hee hee!

Kam x

Oh and yes it was fab! Tears flowing here as well!

I wonder if he comes back in the next series and acts as her 'spirit guide' type person - or whatever you refer to them as:eek:

I do hope so..... cos me thinks he is rather gorgeous (did you see him in Love Actually?.....mmmmmm yummer's - it's the voice too:eek: )

Ivy

Silver Member
Oh isn't he just so yummy! He can 'visit' me when ever he wants!!

A little birdy told me series 3 is in the planning! as they have been asked to appear in it!!

Excellent! Thank God

Well Sorry Girls - and even i'm put out here - Andrew L got married this year...hes extremely sexy isnt he, in an smart kinda way...I like my 'fantasy' men single....despite being married myself..hehe

Ivy