Again!!!!

Thanks :). This forum really helps.... Find coming on and reading posts helps. But I've just ate a piece of toast :-( Had 6hours sleep since Monday due to being on nights.... Can only sleep 3 hours in the day then I just wake and Can't get back asleep. I'm
Awake now until 9am tomorrow. Gutted that I've just ate. My boyfriends just told me to forget it and carry on with cd for the rest of the day as I would.... So disappointed with myself :-(

I completely agree with your boyfriend.. A piece of toast isn't the failure, its thinking 'now I've ruined the day ill just restart tomorrow and eat all afternoon' that would be a failure. The worse a piece of toast will do is a bit of water retention you'll lose today/tomorrow if you stay on track. Just have an extra pack if you feel hungry again and remind yourself of that gutted feeling.

Definatly, in the past I'd think' oh well, blew it for the day now'... But been really strict since and just drank loads... X

Ha I'd think I've blown it for the week, lets re start Monday BUT that's why we're here in the first place. Good to enjoy relearning those reactions.

Hi Everyone - I'm here to lose 4 stone by 27th July 2014 for my holiday!!!! I start on 25th April and can't wait!!!! I've done LL before and lost 8 stone but life happened and I've put a lot of it back on. I got down to about 12 stone and now almost 17 stone (will put accurate weight once weighed with consultant Thurs afternoon!!!!

Anywhere re finding your posts very inspiring and motivating so looking forward to sharing this journey with you :) Have a good week :)

Love

A
x

How you doing CallieF? Stayed on track I hope x

same :wave_cry:

I'm doing ok thanks, been feeling a bit rundown this week totm and a bit of a cold....seems to be lifting now.....lost 4lb at my weigh in, but as it was my totm that's prob why....next weigh in on Monday :). How are you doing?

That's still a great loss! You been strong since?! You're so close to goal now!

Yeah been doing well since, except had a little lapse a few days ago. Checked this morning and I'm still in ketosis. Had a sneak peak on scales too and lost 8lb :)). So that's 12 in less than two weeks :). 1 stone and 2lb left to go :))). How are you doing?

agree 100%

Back