Again!

KatieH

Hi, i did CD last yr and lasted 3 weeks - not due to the diet but financial problems.

Well a year later and im even heavier and jean size larger than when i started last time and something has got to give now.

So i start my CD journey again in January, new yr fresh start, with my 2008 yr behind me which im glad of.

2008 started with a new job which in the end i left due to sick of being treated like an idiot. Then which my auntie died which really got to me. Financial problems lead me to bankruptcy :cry:. Then my dog was poisoned :wave_cry: still trying to get over that! and the joy of depression :eek:. Well im coming out of the other side a better person now.

So yes it all made me eat eat eat :rolleyes:

So im here now a size 22 over 18 stone at 5ft 7.

ive emailed my counsellor who is lovely and hopefully should be starting on 3rd jan :D

So HELLO everyone!

hello Katie

I started yesterday couldnt wait any longer and will deal with xmas when it comes :D:sigh: not looking forward to it. :eek:

I have done the diet before and lasted 2 weeks not good eh.

anyway good luck and hope to see your weight loss when you start.

aww so sorry to hear you have gone through so much...but you can do this you sound like you in the right frame of mind,i put on a skirt yesterday and it fell of me!!was so pleased and i have only been on doet 6 weeks!!!!u can do this

Back