Aggh now getting worried

martbarr

Hi,

I've only been doing SW a week (have done it previously with a little sucess), and have a crisis today!

I'm a bloke who's just lost a fair amount of weight on a different diet that wasn't sustainable but was quite low carb and just wanted the better balance of SW woe but....
I started SW 6 days ago and surprise surprise for the first few days I gained nothing - I had expected some carb weight to re-appear - but nope! In fact lost a pound over the first 4 days.
And was delighted. But today my weight is up 4 pounds overnight.
I know it can't be body fat .. And I was do may SW plan seriously and strictly yesterday - and only had around 1500 kcals.

I did have some very salty smoked haddock for my dinner last night, and wondred if it could be the salt? I normally don't get that reaction though and have eaten it loads of time when low carbing with no problems. The only other different thing yesterday was I had some total 0% on a banana for supper quite late.

I seem to have had a male star week lol !!

but any thoughts?
I'm panicking now that this isn't going to work for me... and need a strategy to get this weight off. (Thinks I could try a 5:2 for a bit?)

thanks
Martin

Today will drink a lot

Back