agh!

louise_86

hello everyone,
hope all is well. Started Lipotrim for the 2nd time last wednesday and went out on a 'team building' night on friday and STUPIDLY had some drinks, I wasnt very drunk but had enough to be a bit hungover the next day which meant i was craving food and needless to say i ended up having some salad and since then I havent been able to get back on it. So I'm seeing this as a fresh start today and Im going to the chemist in a minute to get another weeks supply. Im determined to do this as if I dont it'll be summer before I know it and I wont want to go on the holiday Ive booked! also, mum has offered to give me some money towards another holiday if i get to goal, I know it just seems so silly that I cant do this. I just really want to get through the 1st week and then I know it'll get a bit easier, think I'll just take it a day at a time rather than seeing it as a few months and then the time may go a bit quicker, I know it goes REALLY quick when im eating my weight in food! :sigh:
Louise
xx

Best of luck gettign back on it hun, think of ur holidays :D x

You need to be careful hun....drinking when in ketosis is dangerous. Well done for deciding to get straight back to the diet. Good luck. x

IT does fly by chick!!!

This is my 7th week and I didnt even realise... Feels like 3 lol!!!!

Good luck chick!!!

And that would be brilliant that your mum is helping you with a holiday!! def something to look forward too!!!

thanks people! I've got my shakes and am starting tomorrow, as my friend is doing it too so we are starting together so we can spur eachother on so hopefully that will help too. Can't wait to start now, roll on week one!xxx

No more drinking on it hun! It is really dangerous! You can go into a diabetic coma! You were just lucky this time and may not be the next!

Back