Aghhhhhh ATTACK OF THE MUNCHIES!!

CeeCee-is-MeMe

All of a sudden I feel the urge to eat!!! & I mean eat!! Dunno where this came from but I really really want to eat pizza, burgers, chocolate & cheese!! This apple isn't quite cuttin it! :-(

CeeCee-is-MeMe said:
All of a sudden I feel the urge to eat!!! & I mean eat!! Dunno where this came from but I really really want to eat pizza, burgers, chocolate & cheese!! This apple isn't quite cuttin it! :-(

Have a nice big drink of water and sit and plan your evening so you don't give in. Maybe something you crave could be made syn free??

Just had a drink of water. I've planned to have chicken breast, sw chips & salad for tea. Got 7syns left. I just feel if I start eating I won't stop!! Grrrr hate that!

Good idea about making sumthing syn free... I'm gonna root around in my sw mags & find sum ideas.

Thank you guys :)

Make a smash pizza or homemade burger and top with hex cheese with sw chips. And yip, big glass of water or brush your teeth :) xx

Cheers ladies. Great ideas! Lol I'll have the cleanest teeth Ever at this rate.
It's an awful feeling, craving all the things u know u can't have. Thank u for the support tho! It's much appreciated. :)

It's supposed to stop you feeling hungry.

i always have chicken cooked up with fajita spices.. i find eating a bit and it fills me up.. the spicyness is yummy and it is SYN FREEE :)

Fab idea!! X

Back