Agreed my target with my chemist...

glad u came to a compromise hun and the rude cow from last week doesn't have a say in the final leg of your journey. at least you know u can reach your target now! xx

The sun, the moon and the stars!!!!

Oh please someone call me a moon! :) That would be cool! :) Wow! Such lovely compliments! Thank you! :)

very happy to support julz hun - you are my little ray of sunshine!!! xx

Daisy thank you so much - My first boyfriend used to sing this song to me all the time...

[youtube]u637ZBUTRpw[/youtube]

Julz you must be as proud as punch, Well done on a great loss and you’ve always had such a positive attitude you’re a star xxx

Thanks sami-ann! :) Im feeling kinda proud tbh! :D Pretty amazing to think I have come so far! Thanks xox

yup!

glad u came to a compromise hun and the rude cow from last week doesn't have a say in the final leg of your journey. at least you know u can reach your target now! xx

Yeah really glad it is all sorted. Just hope he told her and that I dont have to tell her tomorrow! I am happy with 8st 2 - its only 4 pounds more than what I wanted so its all cool. Im sure I will get to 7st 12 anyway! :) Thanks babe - roll on 2moro eh! Hope we both get the 3stone off! xox

awww sweet!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

happy for u hun, so u will only be one week behind me refeeding,hopefully we can help eachother along and swap any tasty recipes....u always cheer me up 2 hun,such a positive person xxxx

yeah! amazing eh!? we will be able to help each other out for sure! :)

Im going to do maintenance for 6 weeks min. Im not sure how it all works - need to start studying it all. It is going to be weird :rolleyes: To be honest I have so loved not doing food shopping and cooking and cleaning....

I think im going to be eating a very simple diet... lots of fish and veg and salad. I got a steamer so I can imagine I will use it to cook my meals at night and just keep it real simple with as little dishes to clean as possible! :D lol

xox

Wow, Julzie you are flying hunni!! You so deserve to reap the rewards of this diet as you have helped so many to stay motivated.

It looks like your personal trainer is paying off, eh! With your willpower and his help with exercise you will get to the weight you want and keep it off hunni, I have no doubt.

You just have to stick around here when you have reached target and beyond, because the place just wouldn't be the same without you! Besides, you are one of the great examples of what can be achieved through LT if you just stick with it, and you'll be able to give everyone great advice. Also, I really think that continuing to offer support to others around here will help to motivate you to keep the weight off, as it will be a reminder of the issues and problems relating to trying to lose weight - which will help you to make sure you never go down that road yourself ever again!! Not that you will of course, cos you are Wonder Woman after all! :D

Keep it up hunni, you are doing FAB!! :D

Mx

well done on getting this far your an inspiration to me to keep goin.

Julz, you go girl! Well done, you've worked real hard and made it fun too. Enjoy a lifetime of healthy living! God bless you.

awww... ty babe

Wow, Julzie you are flying hunni!! You so deserve to reap the rewards of this diet as you have helped so many to stay motivated.

It is weird in a way - cos i imagined things would slow down once i got to BMI 25 - but fingers crossed my weigh in tomorrow will reflect my weigh in today at the beauticians! lol Ill be fricking wonder woman alright spinning around like a mad thing cos im so happy! :)

It looks like your personal trainer is paying off, eh! With your willpower and his help with exercise you will get to the weight you want and keep it off hunni, I have no doubt.

He works me so fricking hard. On Monday I was like full of chat and he just gave me a stern look and made me feel like i was in the army or something? lol But def worth it and I feel so good - only been going 1 week and the difference in my strength already is amazing - I can easy do 10 press ups! Last monday i did 3 and my arms were shaking lol

You just have to stick around here when you have reached target and beyond, because the place just wouldn't be the same without you! Besides, you are one of the great examples of what can be achieved through LT if you just stick with it, and you'll be able to give everyone great advice. Also, I really think that continuing to offer support to others around here will help to motivate you to keep the weight off, as it will be a reminder of the issues and problems relating to trying to lose weight - which will help you to make sure you never go down that road yourself ever again!! Not that you will of course, cos you are Wonder Woman after all! :D

I got another week or 2 on TFR, then I got refeed and then I am doing maintenance for 6 weeks! SO I guess I will not be going anywhere any time soon babe! I am probs going to keep a refeed diary.

Keep it up hunni, you are doing FAB!! :D

Thanks - look forward to seeing that ticker of yours move down to your goal! xox

Mx

Jx ;)

"He works me so fricking hard. On Monday I was like full of chat and he just gave me a stern look and made me feel like i was in the army or something?"

Lol - that reminded me of that bloke from Fit Club... Harvey or something... :D

LOL!

"He works me so fricking hard. On Monday I was like full of chat and he just gave me a stern look and made me feel like i was in the army or something?"

Lol - that reminded me of that bloke from Fit Club... Harvey or something... :D

I remember watching that show one January - and I had ordered my pug! I didnt know what to call him and I loved the name Harvey - so he inspired me to name my dog Harvey! lol

harvey_bg.jpg

Really pleased for you Julz your so supportive of everyone on here and deserve to get all the support you need in return, its great your chemist guy is helping you achieve what you set out to.

And how exciting to be so close!!

Massive well done to you.

hey thanks babe xox

Really pleased for you Julz your so supportive of everyone on here and deserve to get all the support you need in return, its great your chemist guy is helping you achieve what you set out to.

And how exciting to be so close!!

Massive well done to you.

Thanks a million! You are doing so well - I have been watching your progress and remember you first joining the forum. Its such an amazing feeling when you get to near your goal! I cant wait to you feel it too!

stay cool :cool:
julzie xox

hi all,

just wondering i have my first weigh in tomorrow and even though my scales have moved i dont feel like i have lost any weight but fingers crossed

anyhow i am very worried about coming off this diet as i am scared it is all going to pile back on me - is this true and how long do you need to do the maintenance plan for can you do this for just a week or does it have to be 6 weeks and how much is it to do x

Not sure about anything to do with maintenance however I do have an opinion on the weight going back on.

Yes it will....

IF YOU EAT THE SAME AS YOU USED TO. Same as every diet, doll. We need to see this as a lifestyle change, not a quick fix. Sure you can have a choccie biscuit every so often, just not the whole packet like we might have used to.

You won't put it on if you are careful about what you put into your body which after such an intense experience as LT you WILL be :) :)

oh thanks hun- i know i wont go back to eatin the same as i did before as when i have lost all my wegiht i am going to join ww to ensure that i never put it on again - just worried as this is so drastic that when i do eat i will put it all on

cant wait for weigh in tomorrow ....scared though in case i not lost much x

Back