ah well only 1lb

bindiboo

Hi its me again
lost just 1lb this week. I think my totm is lurking but I am so irregular it is hard to say. I am doing 790 now...

a lb is a lb.
they all add up.
peachy
x

thanks guys.. i think totm is on its way cos feeling emotional! actually had a little cry when I went to tidy one of my 12 yo twins bedroom. He one of those kids that will say his room is tidy and then shove everything under, behind and into corners. The other twin isnt as bad and I had done his room and re-arrange his bed and cupboards etc, did my room, did the littleuns bedroom was on a roll and doing fine till i went into THAT bedroom. I just didnt know where to start. All the ironed clothes screwed up at the bottom of his wardrobe, crap behind and under his bed the list is endless.....

The fact that I sat there and had a little cry tells me totm is coming soon and maybe this weeks 1lb lost could have been maybe more if I am retaining water..... ANYWAY with the amount of cleaning I have done today..... I certainly burnt some calories off!!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING TO MY RANT

Having a coffee now just before doing the school run....and then gonna clean out the fish tank!

I started 790 two weeks ago.

Last week I only lost 1lb.

This week I lost 4lbs - it does work itself out!

Good luck for your next weigh-in!

A pound a week would be 52 pounds in a year. I think I must be the slowest on the Christmas challenge but as long as it is coming off, I'm pleased!

Like everyone else has said a pound is a pound in the right direction might not seem a lot right now but they do add up....i wish i'd lost a pound on the weeks i didnt lose any weight i'd have lost almost 21lbs by now!!!!!! KEep it up hun and also i've found that totm on this diet is really hard i've been a lot more emotional and stressed out maybe its coincidence but we're all here for lots of support when times get tough so big big big huggles xxxxx

Back