ah well tomorrow is a new day .

Rachel57

Well today i started off pretty well then when i got in from work it just went down hill from there ! :-( feeling pretty fed up these last few days as i always seem soo hungry (see my other tread on gready ) so tonight I've gone right over my daily points and ran.out of weeklys yesterday . I've not gone mad going over my points and choose sensible food choices but i know I'll probably put weight on because of this . Weigh in day is tomorrow and im not feeling optimistic about it . Does anyone else have days like this ? At least i can start a fresh tomorrow x

You're not alone Rachel, it's hard to stay on track every day.

I cope great while I'm at work but when I come home I'm tempted to go off track.

For me it's worse since Christmas as there are still some treats left in the house. Tonight I scoffed half a bag of tortilla chips and I had been so good all day. Luckily I had the points to do it and I weighed them out so that I didn't eat the whole bag, but it meant that I had tortilla chips for tea instead of a proper dinner!

Tomorrow is a new day! New Week and definitely a chance to start afresh!

:)

Chin up hun, tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start :) defo go and get weighed and face the music, you might surprise yourself!!!

It's hard as it is but when it's cold, dark and miserable all I wanna do is veg out!!! You'll get there so keep at it :) Xxxx

Yesterday instead of a tea I ate some toblerone! Just couldn't help myself!

Well i was surprised to learn.that i lost 1/2 lb not bad considering ! I think i was probably having one of those days but back on track now .... Onwards and upwards ay !

Back