Ahhh binge!

Whitey27

Silver Member
I've been on the diet for nearly three weeks now and lost over 10lbs but just let myself down! Made a Dukan friendly cottage pie - probably enough for four people and scoffed the lot nearly! I feel so ill and annoyed with myself :(

Hiya!

The loss is great well done!

And think about it, you could have binged on all sorts of stuff! Put it behind you and carry on, we all have our moments sometimes :)

You sound like your doing fab!

Ruth
X

If it was Dukan friendly, it'll be fine :)

Could you complete your User CP statistics please? It doesn't look as if you have much weight to lose at all. Have you calculated your Dukan true weight on the official site? (perhaps check out our FAQ section).

x

Thanks guys i guess so! Just hope it's not the start of self sabotage!

Will update my stats as those are old. My true weight was actually calculated quite low - I've been lurking and reading the debate with interest. I am not convinced it's a sustainable weight for me but we'll see i guess!

Thanks again x

I've had a binge on this diet, and in fact that week I lose 5lbs. Sometimes an increase in calories one day cant hurt too much!
When I feel a munch coming on, I munch on ALLOWED foods and before I've eaten too much I'm usually full! Remember this diet is eat as much as you want. So as long as you eat the right foods, you are laughing. I was a MASSIVE "binger" and since this diet ive binged once in 7 weeks.
Dont worry about it :)

AGREED!!! It was only a binge in your head cos as long as it was Dukan friendly you were following the plan and have done nothing wrong!! Lordy you should see the amount I can get through on a hungry day - there is not much left of the cow by the end of the day! LOL x

Yeah I know but just really want to cut out bingeing on anything really as I don't want to have that mentality when I get to consol.

Feeling v low this weekend. Have only lost a pound this week and have stayed Dukan friendly all week. I find the pp days quite tough so 1 pound a week isn't really much motivation for me :( sorry for the moan xx

Back