ahhh can't decide what to do!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nico, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nico

nico Full Member

i've done cd twice before and i know that the results are great even though my second attempt only lasted 1.5 days as i was an emotional wreck (trying to cope with uni, kids, the house and the husband lol) but with uni over i now need to lose the weight i have put on over the last four years :cry:however i am divided between cd and slimming world mainly due to the cost and the worry that i will struggle to keep the weight off after i lose it with cd. but my weight is realy getting me down at the moment so much so that i seem to be eating more for comfort (no win situation at the moment :sigh:)

any advice would be great :D (or someone to just tell me to get on with it)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Hi Nico, if you want my honest opinion, if in doubt - don't! You need to be in the zone mentally to go on a plan like this. It's more a choice than a diet, it's extremely restrictive and very hard - mentally, physically and emotionally. If you're not ready for it then you will only beat yourself up if you go off plan - which you may if you're not entirely ready. Have a look around the forum and I bet it will help you decide. You will see honest accounts of other people's journeys which won't be sugar-coated but will be realistic - in terms of how they feel and what they gain from the plan. I personally think it's a fantastic plan with fantastic results, but I am in the 'zone' and am prepared to take food out of my life for a few months so that I will have a slimmer body and a healthier relationship with the fuel I put into my body!
    Hope this helps you, Sauce xx

4. Nikinakinoonoo

Nikinakinoonoo Finishing what I started

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Nico
    Im in the same mind frame as you at the moment over the last week tried to get back on twice, I did it before for 13 wks so like you know I CAN do it and Im looking for answers too lol maybe we both need to kick eachother up the backsides arghhhhh so annoying hey

5. nico

nico Full Member

hi Nikinakinoonoo, just been reading your posts lol what we like, i think i'm going to give cd a go (again) i just feel so fat and horrible at the moment and need to see fast results, we can do it xx:fingerscrossed:

6. Nikinakinoonoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi nico
    Must be something about us welshies lol
    Ive done A LOT of thinking today and I also have decided this is the last time and Im gonna commit 100% so if you wanna help me and I shall help you beat this and finally get the bodies we want x

7. Nikinakinoonoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Hi Nico
    did you manage to get back on track today ? x

8. flab fighter

flab fighter The fat is melting away!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is it the cost of CD that worries you? I find I save money on CD with not eating out and buying fresh food. I know its the initial outlay but it is well worth it. Give it a blast then switch to SW. Good luck Jayne x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.