ahhh can't decide what to do!

nico

i've done cd twice before and i know that the results are great even though my second attempt only lasted 1.5 days as i was an emotional wreck (trying to cope with uni, kids, the house and the husband lol) but with uni over i now need to lose the weight i have put on over the last four years :cry:however i am divided between cd and slimming world mainly due to the cost and the worry that i will struggle to keep the weight off after i lose it with cd. but my weight is realy getting me down at the moment so much so that i seem to be eating more for comfort (no win situation at the moment :sigh:)

any advice would be great :D (or someone to just tell me to get on with it)

Hi Nico, if you want my honest opinion, if in doubt - don't! You need to be in the zone mentally to go on a plan like this. It's more a choice than a diet, it's extremely restrictive and very hard - mentally, physically and emotionally. If you're not ready for it then you will only beat yourself up if you go off plan - which you may if you're not entirely ready. Have a look around the forum and I bet it will help you decide. You will see honest accounts of other people's journeys which won't be sugar-coated but will be realistic - in terms of how they feel and what they gain from the plan. I personally think it's a fantastic plan with fantastic results, but I am in the 'zone' and am prepared to take food out of my life for a few months so that I will have a slimmer body and a healthier relationship with the fuel I put into my body!
Hope this helps you, Sauce xx

Hi Nico
Im in the same mind frame as you at the moment over the last week tried to get back on twice, I did it before for 13 wks so like you know I CAN do it and Im looking for answers too lol maybe we both need to kick eachother up the backsides arghhhhh so annoying hey

hi Nikinakinoonoo, just been reading your posts lol what we like, i think i'm going to give cd a go (again) i just feel so fat and horrible at the moment and need to see fast results, we can do it xx:fingerscrossed:

Hi nico
Must be something about us welshies lol
Ive done A LOT of thinking today and I also have decided this is the last time and Im gonna commit 100% so if you wanna help me and I shall help you beat this and finally get the bodies we want x

Hi Nico
did you manage to get back on track today ? x

however i am divided between cd and slimming world mainly due to the cost
Is it the cost of CD that worries you? I find I save money on CD with not eating out and buying fresh food. I know its the initial outlay but it is well worth it. Give it a blast then switch to SW. Good luck Jayne x

Back