ahhhh no weight loss

costaerer

in nov i weighed nearly 19 stone and had a gastric band. i now weight 16.5 stone- not that i can really see/feel it.

from march i was totaly slacking eating what i wanted and put quite a bit of weight back on!

4 Weeks ago my sister got engaged i really want to shed the lbs before her wedding in november, so i decided the best way to do it was not to do a fad diet but to cut calories and eat healthy.

i have basically been eating between 1100 and 1600 calories a day for about a month. mainly around 1200-1300. i havent been doing much exercise and the odd day ive been eating pure crap. but still low cals per day.

ive probs lost about 3 lbs in 4 weeks. its really disheartening and this weekend i just thought sod it and i ate what i wanted. i REALLY want to lose weight but its just not happening ;( i dont even want to lose loads. like 2 stone i would be SO happy with! i dont want to be a stick i just want to feel good and get periods lol.

i also have only had 1 or 2 periods since november :(

i have been on metformin for the past 3 months. doesnt seem to be doing much!

Hiya :)
Maybe you should follow a plan rather than counting calories?
Make sure you drink plenty of water and eat fruit and vegetables.
I started Slimming world on 11th Aug and in 4 weeks have lost 15.5lbs - this is a plan that really suits me
Set yourself mini targets rather than the big end target? might help.

hopes this helps slightly and chin up :) x

I think your planning has to be reviewed. Here i am suggesting some tricks that i have been following for the last 5 years with a positive result.
Cook with nonstick pans and spray. Make every meal in a nonstick pan, and you'll automatically save 100 calories every time by eliminating the butter, margarine or oil used to grease the pan.
Savor each bite. Eat more slowly to let satiety register.
Eat by the clock. Biggest cause of binging is under eating. Your body gets hungry every three to five hours, so you need to eat five to six healthful, low fat mini meals daily to stay full and curb cravings.
[FONT=&quot]You better follow these steps. You are going to succeed[/FONT]

Back