Ahhhh so this is that hungry feeling!

missal

I mean that in the most positive way possible!

I am learning to become hungry before i eat! wow amazing, i am so used to eating whenever where ever - not any more!

I can say that i have felt hungry three times a day (and not starving i don't mean i feel deprived!) since the day i started and i like it!

Just thought i'd share that

Missal x

It funny as you not only get to know the hungry feeling you also get used to it! Im on week 3 and the hunger even though its there most the time it no longer gets to me and I can wait even longer for food. Good luck :)

I love it last night i was driving to ikea which is about an hour away and my car is a hot spot for snacking for me, if im travelling any significant distance (ie over 10 mins!) i always have something to eat or drink with me. I called into the garage as had to refuel and got the kids some crisps for the journey and i didn't have any (i got some sal n vinegar snackajacks (which were lovely).
When we got there my stomach had been rumbling for a while and the kids wanted tea so we went to the cafe and i got a salmon salad which was lovely and wait for it..... i felt satisfied afterwards!!!

I am trying to cook from scratch everynight otherwise and have to plan ahead in the morning to make sure i know what i'm having for tea as i think i could fall into the trap of snacking if i have to wait too long - hopefully that wil stop!
Missal x

Same here, i wasn't having breakfast and some days i wouldn't eat until like 2-3pm which is really bad, i am now having a shake when i am dropping the kids off at school, so i am already having a meal i would never have and also when it came to 2-3pm i would eat something really crap like last nights pizza!! i have a shake now or something of a simliar calorific value so don't even feel the urge to eat something rubbish!

Back