Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ahhhh so this is that hungry feeling!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by missal, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I mean that in the most positive way possible!

I am learning to become hungry before i eat! wow amazing, i am so used to eating whenever where ever - not any more!

I can say that i have felt hungry three times a day (and not starving i don't mean i feel deprived!) since the day i started and i like it!

Just thought i'd share that

Missal x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It funny as you not only get to know the hungry feeling you also get used to it! Im on week 3 and the hunger even though its there most the time it no longer gets to me and I can wait even longer for food. Good luck :)

4. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I love it last night i was driving to ikea which is about an hour away and my car is a hot spot for snacking for me, if im travelling any significant distance (ie over 10 mins!) i always have something to eat or drink with me. I called into the garage as had to refuel and got the kids some crisps for the journey and i didn't have any (i got some sal n vinegar snackajacks (which were lovely).
    When we got there my stomach had been rumbling for a while and the kids wanted tea so we went to the cafe and i got a salmon salad which was lovely and wait for it..... i felt satisfied afterwards!!!

I am trying to cook from scratch everynight otherwise and have to plan ahead in the morning to make sure i know what i'm having for tea as i think i could fall into the trap of snacking if i have to wait too long - hopefully that wil stop!
    Missal x

5. Lizzie07

Lizzie07 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.95%)
    Weird isn't it? I don't think I am ever genuinely hungry, I think oh it's lunch time so have lunch instead of actually being hungry.

6. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Same here, i wasn't having breakfast and some days i wouldn't eat until like 2-3pm which is really bad, i am now having a shake when i am dropping the kids off at school, so i am already having a meal i would never have and also when it came to 2-3pm i would eat something really crap like last nights pizza!! i have a shake now or something of a simliar calorific value so don't even feel the urge to eat something rubbish!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.