Ahoy!

SkinnyMalink

Hello there!

I'm afraid this is just another 'Hello I'm new!' post, but...hello! I'm new! Well, newish. I've been on the SW on and off for years and I just can't seem to get my head into gear. Now I'm at a point where I really want to lose weight, but I don't want to follow a plan, I just want to cut down and be a bit healthier.

I weigh around 18 stone now and although that's not my heaviest, it's got to a point where I'm not feeling very good about myself at all.

So here we go...first day... :character00115:

SkinnyMalink x

Hello Skinny,

Nice to have more posters here. I think this is the most sensible forum here as it's important to get a grip on calories as a long term plan, & no gimmicks. You'll get lots of support here. :)

Good Luck and WELCOME :)

We're a friendly bunch, so get posting lady!!

Good Luck x

I write down every little thing in my little book, a page a day. I sumarise a little - "boiled egg + grapefruit = 200", "2 cups of tea = 50" (I have it very milky)

Today starts with "4 squares of chocolate = 130" (Ooops) I've managed to be good since then though.

joni's my favourite :)

yeh, i write everything down too, and don't worry nothing's banned on cc as long as you factor it in! i had a choccie hob nob with my lunch and savoured every last calorie of it!!

how many cals are you doing to start? i'm on 1500 a day with 3 x gym sessions a week. so far it's working :) :)

Well right now my activity is limited, but I think I'm going to start walking instead of taking the car everywhere (I live on a MASSIVE hill so it should be fairly horrendous).

I'm going to stick to 1500, though I'm not going to beat myself up for going a little bit over on occasion.

Yarrrr, ahoy there! hehehe :D

Welcome to the boards and good luck wiv it! you know where to come if you need support or anything there's some lovely people floating round on here.

Welcome and good luck.

Walking is a great activity, I don't do any other exercise apart from walking but I try to walk a lot and it has really helped.:)

:hug99:welcome,

you sound lovely and a realist...

anymore choccie biscuits...

shhhhh, it only counts if you count them in! ;)

Back