aie aie aie... helppppppp meeeeeeeee

methenie

methenie from london.
:confused: what happen to me !

CD since 2 months now ( lost 3 stones and 4 pounds) yepaaaaa

but this morning ...> toilets every 5 minutes and bad feeling like fire at the end..

infection?

did this happen to someone ?

i steel drink 4 l water but waouuuuuuuuu difficultes ..

can i take medication with my diet ?

or im going to sleep near the loo tonight :cool:

thanks helpppp

Hi Nell

Not come across this before but it could well be an infection....best thing is to check it out with your GP. Good luck and let us know how you get on....

It sounds like cystitis, which I know is EXTREMELY painful ! (us girls can get it at anytime unfortunately)

You may need some antibiotics from your doctors, but in the meantime drink loads of water, a glass full at least every 30 mins. It helps to flush the infection out of your bladder.

You can get a product called Cysteme which can help to change the acidity of your urine and help to take the sting out! but not sure if that would affect your diet.

You could also ring the NHS helpline number for advise too.

Hope your feeling better soon, and keep drinking the water it helps but hurts I know.

Deb x

Hi Nell

Not come across this before but it could well be an infection....best thing is to check it out with your GP. Good luck and let us know how you get on....

thanks for your advices

nell.

It sounds like cystitis, which I know is EXTREMELY painful ! (us girls can get it at anytime unfortunately)

You may need some antibiotics from your doctors, but in the meantime drink loads of water, a glass full at least every 30 mins. It helps to flush the infection out of your bladder.

You can get a product called Cysteme which can help to change the acidity of your urine and help to take the sting out! but not sure if that would affect your diet.

You could also ring the NHS helpline number for advise too.

Hope your feeling better soon, and keep drinking the water it helps but hurts I know.

Deb x

thanks deb for your help im going to see my GP

Definitely GP time, I have had recurrent bouts of this, hot baths help ease the pain a bit but you can't live in the bath! I always find it clears up instantly with antibiotics.

Back