Aiming to lose at least 10 stones (140 pounds)

TenStoneDrop

Hi all. I am aiming to lose at least 10 stone (140 pounds/63.5 kilos) in the next year. I will be doing this through a mixture of diet and exercise. I have been overweight for a number of years and have decided enough is enough. When I have attempted to lose weight before I haven't really put the effort in so I have decided to do it for charity (Cancer Research UK) to help keep my focus. ***snip***
Thanks

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Mark to MiniMins:welcome:

I have just approved your post as it was automatically moderated has it had a link...

Good luck on your diet journey and it is good that you have found a focus to help you achieve your goal out here...

Here is a link below to help you make your way around and it also includes information about posting links and privileges.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask:)

Hello, welcome and good luck!! x x

How have you done this for charity? - i would love to love my weight for a good cause and help a charity. x x

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome Mark and good luck with the weight loss
Julie

Hi Mark, Good luck and welcome. It can be done - I have lost 11st since April and feel like a different woman. Look forward to following your progress xx

Back