Aiming to lose half my weight - Will need help and motivation!! My Diary!

krmshep

Hi everyone,

I'm Kelly - 27 years old and mum of 2 boys!

I am desperatly overweight although don't know my actual weight as I don't want to stand on the scales - About 6 weeks ago I was just over 21 stone so will be more than that now! :(

I want to eventually get down to 10 1/2 stone but I know that is a long way off!

I have tried many diets in the past - Mainly SW and SF but I always fall at the first hurdle. I am determined to do this for myself, my husband and my children. I am gradually getting depressed more and more and I hate it. I have lost all self confidence in myself and I moved to a new town 6 weeks ago and lack all confidence to even say hello to other parents at my sons school.

My first meeting and weigh in will be 1pm on Wednesday - I am going to have to force myself to go but I am determined to get there! That will be my first goal - Walking through the door.

I hope to keep this diary updated with my weight losses (hopefully) and anything else I may want to ramble on about. I would be so happy if anyone wants to respond. Thanks for reading!

Well, I have got my first weigh in and meeting in a few hours. A bit nervous but determined to take this first step! Dreading what the scales will say - Am so hoping I haven't hit 22st.

Hi there and welcome,well done on taking the step towards losing weight and getting healthy,it's not a easy thing to do,took me a couple of years to wake up and kick my own butt back into gear.I hope that the meeting goes well for you and that you meet some nice folks along the way :0)

Thanks BulldogDaisy.

I got there and went through the door!! First steps right?

I weighed in at 21stone exactly so that was a bit less than I was expecting so exactly 50% of my weight to lose to get to my final target. I am going to make small targets to keep me going though.

Well, aparently I am allowed 47 points but I have only managed to eat 33 today - Is that ok if I eat less?

Well I know they say it's not wise to do that all the time with less points,see how your first week goes.It is only your first day after all :0) I hope you enjoyed the meeting and I also hope you have a good day tomorrow :0)

Thank you :)

On my third day and going okay so far - no slip ups and went for a 2 mile walk yesterday which is far for me :)

Keep meaning to update and then forget :/

1st week - Lost 3lb
2nd week - Lost 4.5lb

Still going strong and hoping for another 2lb this week :)

Back