Air fryer

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
does anyone else have an air fryer? I have a couple of things I'm inking about trying tomorrow or soon after.

1) swede cubes. They tend to come in packs of carrot and swede as cubes. I'll let the wife have the carrot but may try a few in the air fryer, as I think they'll come up nicely.
2) courgette crisps. One of myfgave treats were in slices of baby potatoes, but I think I can maybe make something nice out of courgette.

Any other ideas?

Well I just bought an air fryer yesterday, seeing as it was day 1 on SW, I thought I would give myself a treat and something to keep me busy with instead of dreaming about chocolate.
So....I didn't buy the Philips or the Tefal, I bought the Princess (it was a special offer n all)....and it kind of tosses the food around in a basket, I found a video of it on the yootoob and it looked alright. So far I have air fried Mushrooms, fresh chips (it advises against this and recommends frozen...lol), a chicken nugget (for DD) and a frozen sausage roll. Some are ok, the sausage roll came out a bit funky looking, but I was told it tasted good (I resisted).
Tonight I will cook lamb chops in it.....

Back