Albums

rainbow

Gold Member
Come on people lets get some photos/ more photos in our albums! Even if they're 'part way there photos' or 'start' photos. Its great motivation to keep losing weight. I know that when I put mine on here I got lots of comments and compliments and it made me realise that I dont/didn't look as horrendous as I thought I did! So come on dont be shy - we're all friends xxx

I have a pic of me on mine - oddly I look slim even though I had to lie down to do up my size 14 jeans that night. I drank 6 pints of lager that night - which was usual for me on a Saturday night (for about 15 years!!)

Just put some pics on.. dont have many as I look poo in them. Thats one of my goals.. decent pics!!!

30FG it says you dont have any! x

click on (name)'s Profile Albums - its under ther piccy x

NEW! Adding Photos To Profile Album!
With the new updated Profile comes your very own album which if you want you can make private to your buddies/mods only or leave it public.

This new album makes the whole process of adding pictures very easy.

Once you have the photos on your computer you click upload in your album and then browse and find the photos you wish to add to your new album.

This new system will automatically resize your photos and you can have approximately about 100 photos in it.

You need 50 posts to see or use profile albums.

All new members have access to the Gallery.

Main Index - MiniMins.com Photo Gallery

Personal album links appear under your avatar.

is that better I changed it to public?

Ah thats it. Have commented on them, I like reading peoples comments on photos. It helps you to feel like you 'know the person' its also a boost of people write nice things xxx

That's better, I've had a good nose through now! :D

I only go from size 8-10 to size 14 which sounds a lot but it's just less than 2st, so I don't look much different either way really. I could put some pics up though I guess.

That's better, I've had a good nose through now! :D

I only go from size 8-10 to size 14 which sounds a lot but it's just less than 2st, so I don't look much different either way really. I could put some pics up though I guess.

I bet you do look loads different xxx

Do you know what? I tried to find some 'fat' pictures of me but I cannot locate them - why? I probably deleted them from the digital camera as i hated the way I looked back then!

Back