Alcohol and Blackpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catt

Silver Member
I have had a great 4 nights away but food wise I have completely lost it :eek: To be fair I never went with the best intentions but I thought I may have had a little more self control.

Ok I need to come to terms with 'when I am good I am very very good but when I am bad I am insanely bad...'

The downside is I have a mouth full of ulcers and have caught a horrible bug. I feel really bad and under the weather. The positive I can take is that I don't want to continue overeating and stuffing rubbbish. I am back on LT today. I know I only have just over two weeks before Cyprus but I really want to cleanse my poor body.

I will get weighed on wednesday but I am very scared as i know I have put an awful lot on.

I don't regret my decision to eat but I do regret not being able to remain in control. I will just keep on keeping on and will get there in the end.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Hi Catt, glad that you have had a great time but now time to pay the price and get back on it eh! At the end of the day life does need to be lived and thats what you have done. Forgive yourself, think of the happy memories but get back on LT and look forward to your next break! x

Hi Catt, glad that you have had a great time but now time to pay the price and get back on it eh! At the end of the day life does need to be lived and thats what you have done. Forgive yourself, think of the happy memories but get back on LT and look forward to your next break! x

Will do thanks hun xxx

Welcome back Catt, glad you had a nice time. Don't worry about the weigh-in, whatever the gain you'll be starting so much further on than the first time. And three days back on will shift a fair bit. ;)

And don't dare say you don't have self-control - nobody could go back on this diet unless they had self-control in spades lovey.

Best foot forward - you're back on track. (ie stuck with us lot for another while) ;)

Welcome back Catt, glad you had a nice time. Don't worry about the weigh-in, whatever the gain you'll be starting so much further on than the first time. And three days back on will shift a fair bit. ;)

And don't dare say you don't have self-control - nobody could go back on this diet unless they had self-control in spades lovey.

Best foot forward - you're back on track. (ie stuck with us lot for another while) ;)

Aww I feel all warm and snuggly :bananalove:

Glad you had a good time Catt and welcome back onboard. You will lose what you've put on in the next 2 weeks easy. Will you be refeeding before Cyprus or just stopping?

Glad you had a good time Catt and welcome back onboard. You will lose what you've put on in the next 2 weeks easy. Will you be refeeding before Cyprus or just stopping?

Hi Bev - look at you Whoah nearly there xxx I will defo refeed as I didn't do it properly before Blackpool and the weight gain is going to show :( Hopefully it is fluid and will go as quick as it came :p xx

I'm sure it will Catt. You're back on LT after your get back from Cyprus aren't you? Sure I've read that before. You're lucky to be able to get straight back into this after breaks cos a lot of people can't. Good for you!

Back