Alcohol Help!

Dolly_Mixtures

Im going out clubbing for a friends birthday saturday and I'm really worried about ruining my weeks weight loss.
Please can you let me know what you drink when your out, alcohol of course! :eek:) and its relevant points.

I would normally have vodka and diet lemonade but no where sells diet lemonade they only sell the full fat version which makes the drink loads!
I'll pretty much drink anything if its low enough, even larger/cider etc.

Thanks in advance.x

Gin and slim. Places may not have diet lemonade but they generally have slimline tonic. :)

malibu and martini i heard are low also 2pp like vodka for the malibu for 25ml but for the martini i think it's 2pp but for 50ml and also make sure you drink diet mixers! many places dont do lemonade diet, do probably just be soda or diet coke x

malibu and martini i heard are low also 2pp like vodka for the malibu for 25ml but for the martini i think it's 2pp but for 50ml and also make sure you drink diet mixers! many places dont do lemonade diet, do probably just be soda or diet coke x

2pp for 50ml martini? Even the rose one?
If so im on it like sonic! haha

2pp for 50ml martini? Even the rose one?
If so im on it like sonic! haha

not too sure about the rose one hun think it's just for normal dry or whatever lol a member posted it on here a while back :) x

Back