Alcohol on CD??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    IF I was on AAM week, and hypothetically had a couple of drinks.....wat would be the best thing to hypthetically drink....

Its just a thought at the moment, am going out nxt friday and have said I wont be drinking, but was just wondering.....:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I think you could have anything you like as long as you are only hypothetically drinking them!!! LOL

Otherwise I think it's water, still or sparkling or coke zero (small glass) sorry!

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    No no noooo.....haven't you seen my pictures??? don't even go there. AAM is what, 200 calories max? that isn't going to absorb the alcohol. NO drinking!!

kazz likes this.
  5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Oh I knew this already but jut had to silence the inner demon by asking!!!

Me thinks it will have to be the sparkling water so :(

I have sooooo seen those pics, but I thought they were after a complete bender, so one or two little drinkies may not hurt....

I wont drink now..jsut needed ppl to remind me not to lol

6. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Kazz if you like the fruit flavours you could take so to add to the sparkling water for a change.

Sorry not much consolation.

Dizzy x

7. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Erm....yeah...a bit of a bender...I used to be able to handle rather a lot of drink before though....that session was super tame and I was....em....I don't know what to even call it......just awful!! A few little drinkies will hurt, no more ketosis joy, nasty head, bad tummy, sick feeling.....just no good.

Wise decision with the water me thinks!! :D

8. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Ok Ok, I'm convinced water is the way to go!! Might try bringing some water flavour with me...although if I take out white powdery stuff in a pub here I'll probably get arrested!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.