Alcohol

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by jo-85, 26 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jo-85

jo-85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ok so going out tonight from work, where they have chosen to go is not very SW friendly and everybody is drinking. The thing is all im thinking is I don't want to go even more over my syns by drinking alcohol as well. also I have dads birthday meal tomorrow night out as well. The question is am I letting SW/ healthy eating control my life too much if I drive instead of drinking?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Absolutely not! It's one of the best ways of avoiding alcohol to volunteer to be the driver!

Denise

4. jo-85

jo-85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.25%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Thanks Denise. I didnt drink in the end and drove, didn't miss alcohol too much either. Food wise was difficult but such a big change I only managed about a quarter of my food! Just have to hope the scales are kind to me on tuesday!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.