Alcohol

katieeee

Hi, I drink like a fish at the weekend soo I'm preparing in advanced! I want to have shandies so my drinks last twice as long, but I think I had one once and hated it. I think it was really sweet from the lemonade. Any ideas of what might be an alternative? I was thinking fizzy water..? Or limeade? Or maybe that will be too sweet too.. Lime cordial with fizzy water? :|
Please save my synsss haa XXX

If you hated it, then are there any other drinks you like? Any spirits? They're far lower in syns and not as sweet if you have something like lime and soda as the mixer. A pint of lager shandy is likely to be 8-10 syns whereas a 25ml spirit and diet mixer is 2.5 syns (I also like a few drinks, and used ot drink lager, but have now swapped to spirits so I can have more drinks for my syns! :D)

I guess you probably could have your shandy made with soda water and a dash of lime...it would probably just taste like watered down lager :) xx

Yeaa will give watered down lager a try. I like spirits but I think I drank to many as a child and now I am immune, ha. Real heavy weight! Literally :( loll. Thanks for your advice :)

Back