Alcohol...

ggamygg

Does anyone know what the lowest calorie Alcohol, widely available in bars etc. is?
I know it unfortuneatly can't be Beer :( but need a replacement that will fit with my diet.

I can't dink Gin (a few dodgy nights have ruined it for me) but vodka and diet coke always palatable. Thanks

You could go with low alchol lager or reduced sugar bacardi breezer??

Dry wine, red or white, is quite low, but not a particularly long-lasting drink.

Probably white rum or vodka with diet coke is best, as you can put plenty of mixer in to make it go further!!

i cant stand coke, diet or otherwise, so i am really stuck for a mixer. i dont like tonic either. i can only stomach vodka with oj or lemonade, so why oh why cant you get diet lemonade in a pub / club ?

well i was drinking rum and diet coke but im deciding to knock it on the head for a while as alcohol wastes muscle and that something i need to replace me spare tyres lol

A good trick is to alternate your drinks with a sparkling water, get them to put it in a glass for you with ice and a slice and nobody will notice - after a couple of vodkas you won't either! It stops you getting silly drunk as well, the less there is of you the drunker you tend to get and it's easy to forget you're shrinking :D

If that's the case, Jenmac, a sniff of alcohol will have me so drunk when I get to my traget weight-I can't handle more than a glass or two of wine as it is

I dont drink at all, but my MIL drinks vodka and diet tango when she goes out. She's on the SW plan.

Back