Alcohol

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Since being on SW I've tried not to go out that often as I don't want to mess up my week, and I haven't felt confident enough to either! Those days are over :D:D

So, got a night out with the girls in Edinburgh next week and I'm worried about my weigh in on the Monday. Any tips on low syn drinks, etc? Would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks in advance people xxx

Diet coke and vodka! Vodka is just 2 syns and diet coke is free!

Or any low cal drink with vodka!

Spirit and low cal mixer is the low syn way to go. A pub measure of virtually all spirits is 2.5 syns, and your slimline tonic/diet coke/soda water etc is free ... so pick your poison - gin, vodka, whisky, bacardi, rum, martini etc ...

Put it like this, on a recent girls night out, there were 10 rounds :D. On gin & slimline tonic (my drink of choice) that came to 25 syns. Bad, yes, but if I had had a pub measure of wine each time the syns would have totalled a massive 60 :eek:

enjoy your night out :D

And here's wishing you a great night out in your new size 14 frock!!!

A favourite of sine is vodka, a splash of lime cordial and soda. Or Martini and diet lemonade (you get a 50ml sot of mertini for 2.5 points) but you haveto be careful as diet lemonade isn't often availale in pubs except in a bottle.

I remember reading on here that blossom hill rose wine (10% alcohol) is 10 syns for the whole bottle. I have left a message on the syns thread to see if anyone can clarify it for me but no one seems to know yet. If that is the case and you want to drink wine then the blossom hill could be a good one to go with.

Failing that vodka and slimline or gin and slimline works for me and you're getting a fair bit of syn free fluid with it as well

Back