Aldi crispbread

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I've just been to Aldi and picked up some Savour Bakes sesame crispbread as there was no ryvita. Checked on SW and you can have 6 for 1HeB! Cheaper and actually nicer imo than ryvita plus you can have twice as much!

Just thought I'd share.:)

Those sound great. I was in Aldi last night but might have to pop back again after work today! :)

You're welcome :)

I wasn't going to buy them but then figured I could use them as syns if I was ever desperate. There's another flavour, I think rye which are also HeB's but these sesame are yummy. Thinner than ryvita but with 6 well worth it.

mmmm I will defo try them
The Ryvita wholewheat crackerbreads are 6 for 1 HXB too and really nice and light

I didn't realise you could have 6 of those ryvita thanks, will help if I can't get to Aldi. For lunch I had 6 of these with salad and cottage cheese and bacon, very yummy.

Nice one for letting us no I'm off Tomoz for some lunch sorted for a bit sick of having jackets so this will help loads :)

That's amazing, I noticed them in Aldi but avoided them since they weren't in the book. I'll be stopping off on my way home from work to pick up a few packs!

I'm fairly sure that this was a mistake and it's actually only 3 like ryvitas, but I'm not a member so can't double check online..

Back